Vision, Mission, and Values
Children and youth in Washington State are resilient and can achieve their full potential.
To launch collaborative health projects involving communities and pediatricians.
Our Core Values
- We recognize the interdependence of child health and community.
- We seek to work with others to improve child health outcomes.
- We value evidence-based interventions.
- We are committed to transparent decision-making.
- We view child advocacy as a rewarding professional opportunity and responsibility.
- We support WCAAP members in advocacy in their communities.